Children's Ministry Pastor / DirectorPosted by: Ruben Villarreal
Posted date: Jul-20-2021
Looking to join a great team? ThornCreek Church is an 18 year old church that believes in the Act 2 church. We look for people that genuinely want to be part of something bigger than themselves. We want people who want to grow as a leader, dream big, risk-takers, and recklessly love people and the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
You can learn more about us at: www.thorncreek.church
We are looking to add to our team someone who has a heart for families and children. This includes: Birth to 5th Grade. This person should have a passion for Jesus, children, and families. You'll get to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ by overseeing the area that stewards our children and parents, including training volunteers to engage children in weekly TC Kids worship experiences and empowering parents to lead and grow their child’s faith at home.
- Be highly organized
- Be able to strategize for future events
- Have the ability to work with teams
- Be comfortable with multiple church services
- Have the ability to develop and maximize volunteers
- Have strong relational skills
- Pay great attention to detail, and time management skills
- Be able to make sound decisions under stress
- Embrace a mission-driven environment
- A strong desire to impact the next generation
- Be willing to risk creative ideas and think big
Nice to have:
This is a paid position. If interested, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThornCreek Church is located in Thornton, Colorado. (thorncreek.church). It's an 18 year old church that has grown significantly. Thornton is about 15 minutes north of downtown Denver. It's a great place to live along the Colorado rockies.
If you know someone who might be interested, please pass this job posting along to them!