Cross Bridge Church is an outwardly focused church in Rockledge, FL (40 miles east of Orlando International Airport and 12 miles from Cocoa Beach). Our mission is simple: helping people move from where they are to where God wants them to be. In the past seven years, Cross Bridge has experienced a fruitful season with:
- 587 decisions to follow Jesus
- 109 baptisms
- 283 new members
- One new church planted - Launch Point Church of the Nazarene (www.launchpointnaz.org)
- 78% increase in annual giving
We currently have two Sunday morning services. Over the past year, we've seen an incredible increase in our live-streamed services and have significantly invested in our media ministries. In addition to this, many Connect Groups meet in homes throughout the week, vibrant family ministries are growing, we have an Adventures in Motherhood ministry that cares for over 100 mothers, and the Cross Bridge Learning Center has 100 children birth through VPK enrolled.
This January, we anticipate paying off the mortgage for our current facility. We will then launch an initiative to raise the resources to break ground on the Barbara Murphy Memorial Student Center and Pavilion in the fall. This Student Ministry Center will include an incredible community park.
We seek ministry-minded, motivated individuals to join our team and help us continue to grow and care for people as Jesus would have us do.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in your email subject line.
Cross Bridge Church is seeking an energetic person with a heart of worship to lead all ministries of worship and production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the music and worship arts elements during service
- Lead rehearsals
- Select music and worship elements to enhance corporate worship experiences
- Participate in Strategic and Tactical Staff Meetings
- Recruit, develop and schedule musicians for various teams (ex.choir, orchestra, band, front line vocalists)
- Contribute to the creative elements in services and specials
- Collaborate with Production Director for Audio, Lighting, Presentation and Sound
- Lead Quarterly Team Trainings for Leadership Development
- Lead weekly Worship Art service planning sessions
- Attend Conferences and Workshops to continually develop in areas of music, worship, and performing arts
While acclimating to the culture of the church, there will be a season of transition for the new Worship Pastor and the retiring Worship Pastor.
Experience in leading worship is required. A bachelor’s degree in Worship, Music, or another related field is required. Must be able to read music. Salary based upon qualifications. A background check and social media screening is required for hire.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume', and video sample to email@example.com and include “Worship Pastor” in the subject line.