Administrative AssistantPosted by: Katherine Tovar
Posted date: Mar-09-2021
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Pay Rate: $13.00 - $15.00
Status: Full-time, 35 hours/week
SUMMARY: Provides administrative assistance to the BHELC Director and Assistant Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific duties will vary based on the needs of each individual classroom and may include the following:
· Provide administrative/secretarial support to Director and Assistant Director
· Answer phones, provide information to callers, take and deliver messages and direct callers to appropriate individual.
· Greet and assist visitors, answer inquires, provide information and direct as appropriate.
· Compose, type, word process and/or format correspondences, handbooks, reports and programs.
· Coordinate meetings, events, fundraisers.
· Take, type and distribute meeting minutes.
· Schedule tours and appointments.
· Maintain filing systems.
· Maintain up-to-date center and office supply inventory.
· Maintain BHELC Website, Facebook page and Storypark Community postings.
· Diffuse conflicts and/or difficult situations as needed in the school office.
· Monitor students sent to office for disciplinary and/or health reasons.
· Assist in classrooms as needed.
· Maintain all licenses and certificate requirements needed to maintain your professional standing.
· Other duties as assigned by Director.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATING KNOWLEDGE: