Posted by: Kristi O'Riley
Posted date: Nov-09-2020
Location: Sun Valley
Be part of a ministry! It is more than just a job.
Native American Christian Academy provides housing, utilities, and food.
We are now hiring maintenance workers.
- Adhering to 1 Timothy 3:2 by living above reproach in all areas of our Christian walk.
- Be part of the mission: to educate and disciple students for Christ.
- Hold fast our core values: holiness, teamwork (Phil. 2:4), service (John 13:1-17).
- Maintain campus facilities, including electrical, plumbing, construction, and remodeling.
- Work with the maintenance team on all progjects as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- Coordinate with Work and Witness Coordinator, to insure campus facilities are adequate, operable, and in good repair.
- Analyze campus for safety and security, including inspecting outdoor lighting.
- Maintain and manages current inventory of supplies and tools.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.