Worship LeaderPosted by: Rex Baker
Posted date: Oct-07-2020
Location: Grants Pass, OR
Worship Leader Position (Part-Time) Updated 9/29/20
Pursuit Church of the Nazarene
· Planning our weekly Sunday 9 & 10:45 am worship services by crafting a worship set with congregational hymns, choruses, songs and scripture that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
· Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style – that draws people in, encourages participation and points people to Jesus.
· Leading weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday’s worship service and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered community.
· Meet weekly with the pastor to plan the Sunday worship service.
· Work with the ministry office to: manage praise team schedules; prepare lyrics and music.
· Work with appropriate persons to ready the platform and audio equipment for Sundays.
· A growing and committed follower of Jesus Christ.
· Be gifted in leading congregational worship from either the piano or guitar.
· Possess leadership and organizational skills.
· Be a team player and have a teachable spirit.
· Support the mission, values and doctrine of the Pursuit Church of the Nazarene.
· Part-time church staff position
· 8-10 hours per week, flexible weekly schedule (includes rehearsal and Sunday morning preparation and service times: 9 am & 10:45 am).
· Four Sundays off per year.
Pay: $600 per month
Please submit a resume and a video and/or audio of yourself singing and/or leading worship to: email@example.com