Contemporary Worship/Youth PastorPosted by: Brad Paradee
Posted date: May-28-2020
Location: Long Beach
LBFC exists to be a church family that knows Jesus and makes Him known.Worship/Youth PastorLBFC exists to be a church family that knows Jesus and makes Him known.
We are passionate about creating discipleship relationships that cause us to grow in our own relationship with Jesus. We focus on relational discipleship and personal evangelism, which are an outflow of each attender’s vibrant personal relationship with Jesus.
· The worship pastor is a critical leadership role at LBFC.
The objective of this role is to lead the Sunday morning contemporary experience by building teams centered on relational discipleship. The worship pastor is someone who combines musical excellence, leadership and instruction with a passion to see those under their care grow to be more like Jesus and to see those around them who do not know Jesus come to faith in Him.
· The worship/youth pastor is a critical leadership role at LBFC.
The objective of this role is to lead the youth of LBFC by building teams and relationships with our youth that is centered on relational discipleship. The youth pastor is someone who combines teaching, activities, as well as leadership and instruction with a passion to see those under their care grow to be more like Jesus and to see those around them who do not know Jesus come to faith in Him.
We are looking for a person who is defined by their love for Jesus, first and foremost. This role also demands a growing servant leader, one who is personally invested in the well-being of our church attenders. This position requires the flexibility and willingness to meet ministry needs as they arise, even if they may be outside of normal responsibilities.
· Lead midweek worship & discipleship
· Plan and coordinate yearly camp event.
· Coordinate winter & summer retreats
· Coordinate missions’ trips
· Encourage youth to volunteer in community events
· Maintain regular communication with parents & staff
· Lead and oversee youth ministry volunteers.
· Manage LBFC’s youth ministry social media page.
· Plan and coordinate quarterly outreach events.
· Engage in one-on-one ministry and discipleship with students.
· Attend weekly meetings with LBFC Staff
Job Type: fulltime
Pay: based on experience
Our current pastor will be with us until August, so please keep this private and feel free to email me your resume and a link to you leading worship with the team you are leading now.