Minister to Families with YouthPosted by: Marty Dennis
Posted date: May-12-2020
Location: Springfield Ohio
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Lead Pastor
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Director of Youth Ministry
· Build teams of volunteers who will relationally invest in students
· Recruit, equip and deploy people into their ministry areas
· Create environments, events, and processes to develop followers of Jesus:
1. Provide age-appropriate programs, retreats, summer camp, local missions, and specialized experiences
2. Help students become contributors to the life of the church
3. Help students become outward focused by teaching them to invest in outreach ministries to Springfield and beyond.
· Connect students to our weekly gatherings
· Advocate for teenagers; Continually reminding High Street Naz. of their responsibility of spirituallyforming teenagers
· Connect families with one another
· Promote and participate in district/denominational youth programs
· Create, maintain, and steward the financial budget for youth ministry.
2. Staff Minister
· Be accountable to the Lead Pastor of High Street Naz.
· Embrace the High Street Naz. Mission and Vision
· Be available to minister through hospital visits, emergency calls, pastoral care and follow-up on absentpeople.
· Participate in scheduled staff meetings.
2. Upward Sports
· Assist with the coordination and leadership of Upward Basketball (seasonal)