Worship Leader / PastorPosted by: Ruben Villarreal
Posted date: Sep-18-2019
Location: Thornton, CO
Meet ThornCreek Church:
ThornCreek Church is a Nazarene Church that has a phenomenal God story. It started in a Living Room with three people in 2003. By God's grace, we experienced much growth and have been written up in Holiness Today, Grace and Peace, and Grow Magazine. This is a church that focuses on the spiritually lost and strives to be culturally relevant. We don't compromise truth, but it's always mixed with love. It's also a place for that deep-rooted Christian who wants to be challenged.
We have three (3) weekend worship services every weekend. (Saturday night and Sunday morning). All services are identical. The worship we do is stuff like, Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Elevation, etc. We are typically more electric guitar driven with a full band.
The optimal worship leader would be:
-Someone with a strong work ethic, humble, strong relational skills, and teachable spirit.
- Bachelors degree or greater in worship/music.
- Excellent musicianship (instrumental and vocal).
- Leads from guitar (electric or acoustic), and keys.
- Leads with energy.
- Experience leading congregations 500+.
- Understanding of ProP, tracks, PCO, etc.
- Awareness of worship trends today.
- Enjoys working with a team in a spirit of collaboration.
All candidates interested in this role and becoming a part of what God is doing in and through ThornCreek Church should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, submissions must include videos of the candidate singing and/or leading worship.