Associate Pastor for Youth & FamiliesPosted by: Todd Olson
Posted date: Sep-05-2019
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hope Community Church is a small congregation in Green Bay, WI. We may be small now, but believe God has given us some big dreams to reach our community and ultimately our city for Jesus Christ. We are looking to add a part-time Associate Pastor for Youth and Families to our team.
The Associate Pastor will assist the Lead Pastor in accomplishing the mission, vision and ministry of Hope Community. This includes serving the entire church family through pastoral duties of working to build the youth group through building relationships within our community including making connections with the school district to look for ways to minister to students. Other responsibilities could be occasional preaching, teaching, visitation, and counseling as needed. This Pastor will have the overall responsibility for ministering to HCC’s youth including Sunday School, Youth Group, and other activities. This includes developing relationships and ministering to them and their families.
- Devoted to Christ
- Gifted and passionate in teaching/preaching and caring for youth
- Knowledge of Scripture and ability to apply it to life
- Committed to building relationships with youth through outreach, evangelism and discipleship
- Ability to understand today’s youth and their culture
- Model a lifestyle of spiritual maturity and holiness
- Organize purposeful activities and ministries that help young people become lifelong disciples of Christ
- Develop relationships with parents and youth alike.
- Reach new families for Christ.
- Come along side families with encouragement and guidance as they attempt to lead their families in Christ.