Worship LeaderPosted by: Tim Smith
Posted date: Jun-20-2019
Location: Saint Marys, Ohio
Part Time Worship Leader
St. Marys First Church of the Nazarene Job Description
Hours: 15 hours per week (hours may expand; will be flexible and approved by pastor) Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Compensation: $10,000 - $15,000 per year depending on experience.
The Worship Leader shall have responsibility for developing and leading ministry through music.
Qualifications. A worship leader will...
1. Seek God’s will for the direction and vision for our music ministry and worship services.
2. Be a Christian whose moral character models the Christian lifestyle, and who is in harmony with our doctrine, as well as our Covenants of Christian Character and Conduct.
3. Be creative, dedicated, teachable and sensitive to God’s leadership.
4. Be able to communicate effectively with all church leaders.
5. Be primarily responsible to the Senior Pastor.
6. Be able to read music with at least some vocal training or an Associate's Degree in the music field.
7. Have experience in using and preparing multimedia, with an understanding of the use of sound equipment.
8. Be willing to submit to a background check.
9. Be willing to become a member of our church.
1. Plan our worship services, leading our congregation in a worship style including both traditional and contemporary music.
2. Organize and lead a base of volunteer musicians and vocalists.
3. Report to CCLI as needed.
4. Assist the church in fulfilling our purpose and vision.
5. Provide a monthly report to the church board, and attend monthly meetings as needed.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Interested persons should contact Rev. Tim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-394-4833