Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: MissouriPosted by: John Kouts
Posted date: Jul-02-2018
Location: Ozark, MO
Ozark Community Nazarene is a new start endeavor in Ozark, MO. We are looking for individuals with gifts and talents to come to Ozark, MO and help build a launch team and work in the new start. Whether your gift is youth, music, or whatever, we need your help. You must be willing to do these things in order to help.
1. Be willing to relocate to Ozark, MO either permantly or temporary. Ozark is a town of 20,000 in Southwest Missouri, and is the third fastest growing area in Missouri.
2. Be out going and willing to meet new people.
3. Be bi-vocational. I figure as the pastor I am bi-vocational then the rest of the team must be as well, unless you are independently wealthy-still ok.
4. Must have a strong desire to reach the lost no matter who they are. I am outreach minded and you must share that passion. If you like church to be about you, then pass on by.
5. Have a clear desire and calling to be part of a new start-this is not for everyone.
If you feel that you can do this or you have the gifts and ability to be part of this, send me an email with resume and reasons why you should do this and let's talk.