Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: DistrictPosted by: Connie Borth
Posted date: Mar-06-2018
MEDFORD FIRST CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE
GROW TEAM COORDINATOR
Medford First Church of the Nazarene exists to help people take their next steps in finding and following Jesus.
Provide support and leadership to various projects and ministry teams within the Grow Team.
Developing and Equipping Leaders (10 hours)
· Recruit and develop volunteer office teams as needed
· Develop devotional communications teams
· Develop and lead Global Leadership Summit Promotional Team
· Recruit, train, and schedule childcare team for Leadership Community, First Step, and other Grow Team Events
Departmental Support and Communications (15 hours)
· Function as the Promotional Specialist and Registrar for Grow Team initiatives (ex. Global Leadership Summit, Camps, Women’s Events, Group Initiatives, Trips, Etc.)
· Coordinate details for monthly Leadership Community gatherings: childcare team, food coordination, training materials, and media
· Maintain grow team (children, student, adults) check-in systems and data base
· Ensure correct, clear, current, creative and consistent communication for Grow Team ministries: Website, Social Media, Phone-calls, Signage, Email, Newsletters, Registration Forms, Event Flyers, Sign-ups, Etc.
· Attend women’s ministry meetings to provide input and administrative support
· Create and manage communications for Growth Classes
· Record and distribute minutes of the Grow Team Meetings
· Provide weekly attendance and other key reports to Grow Team
· Assist in schedule management for Grow Team Lead
· Manage department financial forms and reports
· Various other duties and projects as assigned
Personal Growth and Development (5 hours)
· Participate in Grow Team, Creative Team & All Staff meetings
· Lead in break out groups at leadership community
· Attend promotional specialist training for the Global Leadership Summit
Average Hours/Week: 32
Status: Part Time
Location: Medford, OR
Reports To: Grow Pastor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees. Medford Frist Church Leadership reserves the right to revise the position, its job functions, minimum qualifications and other aspects of the position in any way at any time.