Worship Arts and MediaPosted by: Doug Wilson
Posted date: Feb-07-2018
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Job Description: Worship Arts and Media Pastor
Bethel Church of the Nazarene
1. To oversee the entire music ministry of the church
2. To oversee the media ministry of the church: website, digital sign, facebook, marketing, etc.
3. To be the worship leader for the Sunday contemporary service
4. To be the worship leader for the CR service
5. To be the worship leader for other services as needed.
6. To be the worship leader for special services throughout the year: Easter Sunrise service, Youth services, Outdoor service, Good Friday service, Christmas Eve service, etc.
7. To prepare the worship set for each service
8. To oversee the power point presentation for each service
9. To prepare the stage for each service
10. To schedule and conduct rehearsals for each service
11. To recruit and train members for the worship band
12. To plan for a replacement to lead worship when out of town
13. To be in contact with the lead pastor each week to prepare for the service
14. To be responsible for the training and coordination of the sound desk volunteers
15. To be responsible for the training and coordination of the computer desk volunteers
16. To give input into any needs for sound system equipment
17. To give input into any needs to improve our worship experience
18. To be responsible for the lighting arrangements during the service
19. To be in charge of any special events dealing with worship such as worship nights or concerts
20. To be involved in other pastoral duties as assigned: teaching, administration, discipleship, calling, counseling, etc.