Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: Worship & ArtsPosted by: Susan Carole
Posted date: Nov-28-2017
Location: SAN BERNARDINO CA
San Bernardino First is a small church that is looking to build strong presence in a primarily Hispanic community desperate for Jesus.
We currently have two services a week – on Saturday and Sunday. We are looking for a part time music director to serve approximately 10 hours per week, who would lead our church in becoming vibrant worshippers of God.
This would involve leading in the music portion of our Saturday & Sunday morning services and working with the lead pastor in developing service themes and other creative worship elements. The position comes with a monthly stipend to be negotiated based on candidate’s training and experience.
· Grounded in Wesleyan theology and spiritual practices
· Possess a genuine call to Christian ministry, and committed to pursuing appropriate training.
· Exemplary in integrity, Christian conduct, and missional passion.
· A passion to lead a congregation to become vibrant worshipers of God.
o requisite giftedness in worship arts
o collaborative leadership style.
· Experience in worship and music ministry
o Close collaboration with lead pastor and volunteer team
o Build strong mentoring relationships with volunteer team
o Prioritize prayer and fellowship
· Ability to lead vocally and instrumentally from piano, acoustic guitar or keyboard.
· Working knowledge of worship presentation software.
For more information, please contact our lead pastor, Dr. Susan Carole: firstname.lastname@example.org