Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: Part-timePosted by: Leslie Sherman
Posted date: Sep-26-2017
Location: Lenexa, KS
Develop and give leadership over worship arts for the Student ministry programs.
1. Work closely with the Student Ministry Pastor with a primary focus on worship arts within Student Ministry and small group programming.
2. Collaborate with ministry Team leaders to recruit, equip, train, and empower volunteer students and leaders to lead worship for middle school and high school ministry.
3. Shepherd and care for ministry team leaders and volunteer teams through relationship building leader connections.
4. Help oversee information/communication systems to clearly inform worship arts volunteer leader team.
5. Develop and implement all aspects of the worship programs.
6. Assist with Student ministry special events, camps and mission trips.
1. Oversee Worship programming and implementation
2. Recruit and empower volunteer students and leaders
3. Shepherd and care for volunteer leaders
4. Create and maintain communication system(s) with Team Leader and volunteer team
5. Build a Ministry team of volunteers
6. Invest in and assist Student Ministry special events