Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: AssociatePosted by: John Pickens
Posted date: Sep-07-2017
Location: Ottawa/Peru, IL
Crossbridge is a multi-site (currently two sites) church in the heart of the Illinois Valley. Our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We aim to be lazer focused on that mission and continually strategize to increase our effectiveness in achieving the mission.
We are currently searching for a campus pastor for our Peru Campus. This campus is currently a "video venue" 75% of the time. You can see a little of the profile of the person we are looking for below. You may learn more about our church by visiting crossbridge.church.
We ask interested candidates to email (no phone calls please) Pastor John Pickens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Campus Pastor:
With low oversight and high visibility, this Campus Pastor will be the primary pastor at a campus that has some video based support from the “main campus.” The Campus Pastor model has “dotted line” leadership over the campus staff. This Campus Pastor has influence regarding overall church strategy alongside the executive team. The profile of this kind of leader may be one that has several successful years of ministry in their background, is a proven team builder, and has a great stage presence. The Campus Pastor will be closely connected with the Lead Pastor.
How You are Wired:
• Dynamic Leader - You know how to lead and empower a diverse group of people. ти
• Connector - You desire to network with people and build teams and understand the power of “we.”
• Communicator - You are a gifted storyteller and know how to motivate and inspire through one-on-one interactions and platform communications.
• Strategic Thinker - You envision the steps that it takes to get from here to there.
• Character - You’ve demonstrated integrity over the years in your words, relationships and actions.
• Likability – For whatever reason everyone seems to like you.
• Experience - You’ve helped lead healthy, growing ministries...but not necessarily as the lead pastor.