Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: Position ClassificationPosted by: Bob Milburn
Posted date: Jun-16-2017
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
1. Oversee the music ministry of the church.
2. Choose music for each Sunday.
3. Direct weekly rehearsals.
4. Recruit new members for music ministry.
5. Select and coordinate worship music with sermon topics and seasonal themes. Lead congregational singing.
6. Arrange for special music during each regular service.
7. Arrange for special music groups from outside the church to come and perform.
8. Maintain musical instruments and arrange for tuning and upkeep. Maintain sound equipment and batteries.
9. Coordinate with sound technicians and power point volunteers. Make sure music lyrics are put into the power point presentation before Sunday‚s service.
10. Oversee budget and expenditures for the music ministry.
Part time position- 12 hours per week = Annual salary range $12,000 - $15,000 (based on experience)
3.5 hours each Sunday
2 hour rehearsal each Saturday
6.5 hours for prep of weekly worship order with ProPresenter and Planning Center