Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: DistrictPosted by: Chris Galloway
Posted date: Jun-12-2017
Location: Richardson, TX
Situated in the center of the fastest growing part of Dallas, we are a church driven to reach our community with missional outreach and long-term discipleship. With this vision in mind, our church and leadership team have embraced a bold vision that includes increasing our existing staff to also include full-time positions for young adult and administrative pastors.
Richardson Church of the Nazarene is seeking a minister who is gifted in church administration. This is a full-time position.
We are seeking a minister with:
· The ability and desire to recognize and develop the gifts, talents, and passions God has placed within individuals in our congregation.
· Strong team-building skills and a desire to develop the ministry potential of the entire church body in the ministries of the church.
· A strong sense of the need to engage in long term discipleship with members of the church.
· A desire to be part of a team that can do more than any one person can ever accomplish. Once all positions are hired, we will have a staff of five full-time pastors (Children, Youth, Young Adult, Worship, and of course Administration), one part- time pastor (Assistant Children), a lead pastor and three additional support staff.
· A strong attention to detail and the need for follow through.
· A desire to work closely with the Lead Pastor in carrying out the vision God has placed before us.
· Five or more years ministerial experience.
· Have served/pastored in a multi-staff ministry position previously.
For a more detailed summary of the Job Description, email email@example.com
According to Forbes Magazine in 2016... Dallas was #2 among America's major metros in new housing starts in 2015, trailing only New York City. The [DFW metroplex] currently contains about 10% of the apartment units under construction nationwide. And, RCN's church facilities are located less than 1/2 mile from the massive $1.5 billion new Cityline complex with over 1,500 luxury apartments and several major corporate high rises under construction.