Campus PastorPosted by: Jonathan Barker
Posted date: May-17-2017
Location: Baltimore, OH
Together Ministries Campus Pastor – Baltimore, OH
Job Status: Volunteer/Part Time/Bi-Vocational
Desired start: Immediately
Give oversight and leadership to a new work in Baltimore, OH that is being developed and overseen by Together Ministries Church of the Nazarene.
1) Partner with Liberty Tree Coffee and Tea, owned by the church, to develop relationships in the community during the pre-launch phase of the church.
a) Potentially serve as management or leadership for the coffee shop.
b) Use creativity to help the business to become more profitable.
c) Help recruit the necessary volunteers required to run a profitable business. These candidates will most likely be found at surrounding Nazarene churches, or churches of other denominations in the community.
d) Encourage individuals from surrounding ministries, and the local community to attend prayer, Bible study, and worship events held at the coffee shop.
2) Continue building a relationship with the Baltimore opera house restoration committee.
a) Recruit teams to engage in workdays at the opera house.
b) Obtain rights to meet as a church in the opera house at designated times.
c) Assist the opera house in obtaining grants in donations to help restore the building as a service to the community and a benefit to the church.
3) Help in further assembly of a church plant launch team for upcoming regular services.
4) Must be able to minister to the community while understanding that initial growth and response may be slower than desired.
5) Participate as a staff member for Together Ministries and fully support the growth of all campuses through prayer, giving, time, and willingness to shift direction frequently.
6) Be flexible and have a positive attitude in understanding the required duties are subject to change frequently due to the nature of the new work.
7) Be prepared to help in another new work in the near future after this one has gained stability.