Preschool TeacherPosted by: Kelli Westmark
Posted date: Feb-01-2017
Location: Lincoln City, Oregon
LITTLE LIGHTHOUSE PRESCHOOL
We are a church on the Oregon Coast with a vision to reach our community with the love of Jesus Christ through our Little Lighthouse Preschool. We are looking for a self-motivated degreed and certified teacher who aligns with our mission and vision. This teacher must be passionate for kids and able to grow our half-day program to a full-day program to become a licensed educational preschool that will meet state requirements.
To educate students ages 3 to 5 academically and spiritually.
· Perform duties as prescribed by the Preschool Board, Church Board, Pastor and Church District.
· Meet academic and spiritual goals.
· Create a safe place for students to learn.
· Be on school property from 11:30pm to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday year-round.
· Test and assess students in educational process and progress.
· Interact daily with parents.
· Evaluate student’s social skills.
· Maintain a clean working environment.
· Clean up after students who have accidents.
· Demonstrate the ability to drive a van and pass driver’s safety standards.
· Conduct quarterly parent / teacher conferences.
· Work professionally with others.
· Recognize abused children and take appropriate action.
· Must be a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
· Must regularly attend and be involved in a local Christian church.
· Must have an early childhood education degree.
· Must pass a background check.
Please send resume including references to: email@example.com or mail it to: Church of the Nazarene, Attn: Rev. Kelli Westmark, 1462 NW 19th Street, Lincoln City, Oregon 97367.