Children's PastorPosted by: Francis D
Posted date: Nov-22-2016
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
We are looking for a young single man or woman to work as children's pastor at the M.A.S.H. Unit (run by the New Beginnings Church of the Nazarene) in Casa Grande, AZ.
ABOUT THE MINISTRY POSITION:
It is our vision to reach a thousand kids for Christ, in the Casa Grande area, with the facilities we have. Most of the children we minister to come from troubled families. Ministry opportunities range from running the afterschool program, Sunday School, music ministry to kids, and Kids’ Church. The possibilities are endless. Although this is a paid position, the benefits you will get will come from ministering to the children and knowing you are exactly where God wants you to be.
1. It is essential that the applicant knows for sure they are called for full-time ministry with children from difficult backgrounds.
2. He/she should not see this ministry role as a step-up in ministry, but see the children as the "big" thing.
3. A background in teaching, and knowledge about at risk kids will be an advantage.
4. The applicant should be Christ-centered, self-starter, creative, hands-on, team player, industrious, good steward, trustworthy, and have a strong Biblical foundation to answer the tough questions kids may ask.
5. He/she should be able to legally work in the US.
6. He/she should be willing to learn and grow with our ministry.
Required education: High school or equivalent
If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you can be the right candidate for this job. We will contact you if we want to take it further.