Church of the Nazarene Job Board - Positions by Category: VolunteerPosted by: Andrew Keffer
Posted date: Nov-30-2015
Location: St. Augustine, FL
St. Augustine First Church of the Nazarene is looking for someone to help build and lead our youth ministry. We currently average 10-15 students on Wednesday nights. Activities such as lock-ins have seen as many as 40 students. Potential is there! This is currently a voluntary position, however, as the church grows, it can certainly work into a paid postion.
1) Feel a distinct call to ministry
2) Ability to comunicate to students
3) Ability to lead and develop games, lessons, events, etc.
4) Music ability is a plus as we would also like someone to help lead our Sunday morning worship service.
5) Able to work well with other volunteers and pastoral staff.